inepro is proud to supply one of the most innovative RFID readers in the world: the Spider. We have created a product line that excels in safety and sustainability. Our readers, fully developed in the Netherlands, are used worldwide in various applications. For example, did you know that hundreds of thousands of people use our RFID readers every day?
Our company is known for its focus on customer service, user-friendliness and reliable products. At inepro we not only offer high-quality technology, but also an inspiring working environment where your passion and commitment are the key to the success of our shared goals. Ready to take the next step?
As a Technical Support/Test Engineer you are responsible for providing technical support of our products to our customers and partners and ensuring that the products meet expectations. You help them solve technical problems, provide instructions on how to use our products and services, and answer questions. You identify customer needs and help to improve our product. You are actively involved in the process of delivering a high-quality product that is appreciated by our customers and contributes to the growth and success of our company. An important point of contact for our customers and partners.
- Solving problems via email, telephone, chat or on location
- Providing instructions about the use of our products and services
- Document customer interactions, including issues, resolutions, and follow-up actions.
- Answering questions from customers and partners
- Work with the development team to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Providing technical training and guidance to customers as needed.
- Identify trends in technical support requests and proactively develop solutions.
- Developing and executing test plans
- Identifying and reproducing bugs
- Reporting test results
- A completed technical MBO-4 course
- Demonstrable experience in technology
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- A challenging and dynamic working environment with innovative products.
- The opportunity to be part of a talented and passionate team.
- Excellent opportunities to excel in a growing organization.
- Space for personal growth and professional development.
- A positive working atmosphere with employee involvement and satisfaction
- Flexibility in working hours, options for part-time work or the option to work partially from home.
- A sustainably conscious organization where we use our innovative strength to do a little better every day.
- If you are enthusiastic about customers and technology and would like to be part of an innovative team, we invite you to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!