As an Area Sales Manager at inepro you are responsible for managing and developing at least one global corporate account and managing a number of local customers in your specific region. Your main focus is on further exploiting the key account by developing a long-term strategy in collaboration with this client. It is crucial that you build a broad network within the capillaries of the organization.
In addition, you play an essential role in developing new customers and partners in the Eastern Europe region (Poland, Baltic States, Greece, etc.). Mastering one or more of these languages is therefore very important to be able to communicate effectively with potential customers and partners.
We would like to talk to you if you are able to guide our customers to (recurring) services in addition to selling units (box moving). We invite you to brainstorm with us during the job interview. Most of our customers have a great deal of independence per country, so we are looking for someone who can build up a large network and interact with people at all different levels, from product manager to service technician.
As part of an international commercial team, you work closely with other Account Directors to achieve joint global targets. inepro is active in Europe, North America and South America, making this a dynamic and challenging role in an international environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and manage a global corporate account.
• Exploring new accounts and partners in the Eastern Europe region (Poland, Baltic States, Greece, Czech Republic, Croatia).
• Introducing new services to respond to customer needs and market developments.
• Translating customer needs to the development department to drive product development.
• Managing local customers (eg distributors) in your region, including developing new customers and partners in that region. In addition, you also encourage these customers to do their assignments via an automated order portal, so that your focus can be on relationship development.
• Identify opportunities and create strategies to achieve success.
• Establish an area sales plan to achieve goals in the assigned area.
• Building and maintaining relationships with potential customers and contact networks within the engineering, procurement and product management organizations of customers.
• Collaborate with other Account Directors to achieve shared global targets.
inepro is a leading supplier of innovative RFID readers, with the Spider as one of the flagship products. The readers are used worldwide in various applications and are fully developed in the Netherlands. The company is known for its focus on customer service, ease of use and reliable products. There is a driven and adventurous corporate culture at inepro, where employees are constantly looking for new challenges.
• Ideally a Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Engineering Technology or Commercial Economics.
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in a technical environment, where experience with RFID or a background in the electronic industry is a strong plus.
• Strive to provide excellent customer service.
• Experience identifying new opportunities, prospecting and driving sales growth with technical products.
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills, both in person and on social media, workshops and trade shows.
• Good command of English; command of Dutch, German or Polish is a requirement.
Location and Working Hours:
This position offers a hybrid working model, where you can work from the office in Nieuw-Vennep (NL) or from home. Traveling to customers is an essential part of this position. This role has an OTE of 75-90K depending on your experience.
Interested in this vacancy?
Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to learning more about you and discovering how you can be a valuable asset to our dynamic team at inepro. Collaboration is central to inepro, and we are excited to build successful strategies and achieve shared goals with you. Experience with identification solutions / RFID is a big plus, so if you have this experience and are ready for an international challenge, we look forward to receiving your application!